Ringing Bells To Launch Smartphone At Rs 499 On Feb 17

Ringing-Bells-newsRinging Bells, the new kid on the mobile phone block, is planning to launch a smartphone that could make all heads turn, as the phone is priced at just Rs 499. And yes, you heard it right, it’s a smartphone and not a feature phone. The Ringing Bells smartphone is named as Freedom 251 and will be launched on February 17.

The phone will be launched by Union defense minister Manohar Parrikar.

Ringing Bells, hitherto unknown in the Indian mobile phone circle, made its first entry to the industry on February 8 when it launched India’s cheapest 4G smartphone Smart101 at Rs 2,999.

The 5-inch smartphone comes with 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor and has 1 GB RAM. Smart101 has 8 GB internal memory which can be expandable up to 32 GB. The smartphone comes with 8 MP AF rear camera and 3.2 MP front camera and has 2800 mAh battery.

Established in 2015, Ringing Bells is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh and has a complete in-house product testing set-up in Noida.

The company Bell is registered as ‘Ringing Bells Pvt Ltd’ on September 16, 2015 which means the company is just 4 months old now. According to records available at ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ringing Bells or Bell has three directors – Mohit Kumar Goel, Sushma Devi and Rajesh Kumar.

However, these directors, according to the industry, are unknown to the mobile phone business.

Ringing Bells has a paid up capital of Rs 6,000,000 and authorized capital of Rs 10,000,000.

The company has advertised about three mobile phones, one smart and two feature phones. The smartphone Bell Smart 101 is priced at Rs 2,999 and the feature phones, Bell Master and Bell 4U, are priced at Rs 999 and Rs 799 respectively. Besides the company also has another product, a power bank, Kiwi, priced at Rs 399.

Ringing Bells has offered its products to be booked first by making the entire price of the product which will then be delivered to the customer free of cost.

146 Comments

1. aashish kumar says:

hello sir,
    i want to buy this mobile. ringing bell 101 so please forward the prcess to this cell…

2. kindly visit http://ringingbells.co.in/ & buy the handset .

3. congratulations and thankful to you.. I really want to purchase your company’s model name is Freedom 251. please ask me what is the process to get it as soon as possible.. I really thankful to u and and such a Make in india possible.

4. K. CHINNAPANAIDU says:

i want to buy this phone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

5. Hello sir…
    I want to buy the new smart phone of 499/- please send me the mail how to buy the mobile.

6. Mukesh Bharti says:

7. I visited this site http://ringingbells.co.in to buy Ringing bells phone it is showing we have sold the products. I think so next sell is on 17 so how could I buy this phone.

8. what time will be the sale ?

9. Hi,

I want to buy Freedom 251 smartphone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

10. sir ,i want to buy this smartphone please tell me how to buy this phone .

11. I want to buy this please tell the ways to buy this phone

12. Want to buy. when & where will I get the phone for rs. 500/- ?

13. i want to buy Freedom 251 smartphone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

14. varshini adam says:

how to buy the mobile plz.

15. i want to buy this phone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u

16. Hello sir…
    Pl sir info me

17. hi i want freedam 251

18. i want to freedom 251 handset plz tell me how to purchase

19. hello sir,

20. pooja chaurasiya says:

wow this is Great news for Indian people . now every Person will be able to use the smartphone . ” Market ko Gira Dega Ye PHone”

21. How to Purchase this ????

What is Specifications Pl help Me???

22. I want buy this phone . please can be share link for buying this peoducts.

23. i want to buy this phone so please mail me how to purchase this phone

24. Hi i want to buy freedom 251 smartphone so please mail me the process of purchasing thanku

25. shekhar Tiwari says:

26. i want to buy Freedom 251 smartphone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

27. hello sir,

28. i want to buy Freedom 251 smartphone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

29. Neema Tiwari says:

30. raj Kumar anand says:

Please tell me how to buy this gadget.

31. Hiii sir
    I m buy this smartphone.

32. What time will be the sell

33. i want to buy Freedom 251 smartphone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

34. i want to purchase this phone so contact me 9958308874

35. Narasimha Krishnan says:

I want to buy freedom 251 smartphone as early as possible. Please help me regarding the same.

36. Mujhe yeh bells phone rs.499 lena hai. Yeh phone kaise milega kahan se milega please batai ya mujhe [email protected] par mail kar de.

37. Himanshu gupta says:

Hello sir, new bells freedom 251 smartphone launched 17 feb so i m purchage to this phone plz process mailed me send.

38. Akmal Hussain says:

39. I really need to buy freedom251 mobile phone so please mail me immediately how can i buy this phone

40. shubham sharma says:

Hello sir,
    I want to purchase this new smartphone so , kindly share the procedure to buy this.
    Thank you…..

41. hey i would like to buy this cell so plsss let me the procedure to get that

42. Hello sir…

43. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR THIS PHONE PLEASE HOW I CAN BUY ?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW

44. i want to buy this phone please let me know

45. hi…
    give the full information. how to buy 499 rs smart phone…..
    is it true or it fake….. give the total information…. just i want to buy only 1 device to check the phne. bcoz fake retailers are more than genuine…..

46. Surendra kumar says:

i want to buy smart 101 please sand contact no.

47. ajay chavhan says:

How to buy this phone. .

48. Surendra kumar says:

hi i want to buy smart 101 please sand mobile no.

49. Surendra kumar says:

please sand your perches site

50. please sir call me back
    mob. no. 8882782950

51. Sandeep Kumar Gupta says:

I am perches smart phone 101 but no resived phone what you production in company no

52. I want 500rs mobile pls

53. I want to buy this phone. Please give me the information how to buy this phone please.

54. Jignesh shah says:

Plss sir samt 101 mobile only 2PC plss plss plss sir

55. Plss sir best mobile bell plss send 1 mobile

Thanks sir

56. hi…
    give the full information. how to buy 499 rs smart phone…..
    My nob. 09825025654

57. Jignesh shah says:

Hello sir,
    Thank you…..

58. i want booking link for freedom 251

59. Dear sir
    i want to buy this phone(Freedom 251),so please mail to me for purchase this phone, thank you.

60. Hello sir…

61. I want to buy the new smart phone of 499/- please send me the mail how to buy the mobile
    Pl sir info me

62. Sir I m rahul Kumar .I live near sector-63.Sir I wanted to purchase your one of best upcoming mobile name Freedom-251.Plse provide me detail on my email –
    [email protected] & mob no is 7210205712.

63. S.Mohammed yousuf says:

Dear team,

i would like to buy more than 10 mobiles to my company i heard that such a wonderful mobile is launching india kindly send your purchase site

64. Dear team,

65. I need the mobile how to buy the mobile I need more then 5 pls send the purchase site

66. I want this freedom 251 so kindly mail me the process of buying this product

67. I want this product 251 so kindly mail me the process of buying this product

68. manish sharma says:

Freedom 251 m no 9411317623

69. B.V.Rama Krishna says:

hi…
    give the full information. how to buy 499 rs smart phone…..
    My nob. 9705848562

70. B.V.Rama Krishna says:

hi…
    how to buy 499 rs smart phone…..
    just i want to buy .

71. I want this freedom
    Please help me how buy this mobile please email

72. Sir I m Uttam Kumar .I live raipur chhatisgarh. Sir I wanted to purchase your one of best upcoming mobile name Freedom-251.Plse provide me detail on my email –[email protected] &my mobile no.9907254714

73. Kapil chaudhary says:

Hello sir…

Mobile no. 9555255854

74. i want to buy this phone plz send me on my mail where i am buy

75. krishangopal says:

i want to buy freedom251 mobile please tell me where i can buy it

76. I want also purchase ur phone freedam251. So tel me how to purchase .??????

77. selvendhirapandi says:

I am waiting for mobile

78. Lam waiting for mobile

79. Dheeraj shilpkar says:

Freedom 251 mo… No…8359847613 my gmail I D [email protected] pls 1 mobile …. Sell phone

80. I like this smart 101 4G phone please tell me process to buy this phone

81. Upendra singh says:

hi…
    how to buy 499 rs smart phone…..
    just i want to buy .

82. i want booking link for freedom 251

83. I accepted your mobile please Mali to the my mail account….. I want to buy this phone.please mail

84. i want booking link for freedom 251

9761000660

85. I want also purchase your mobile bell 101
    Waiting for this. I like this.
    How to buy sir.

86. Mudassir Nazar says:

Kindly send me the process to purchase the freedom 251 mobile

87. Dhruvika Talsania says:

i want to buy Freedom 251 smartphone so please mail me how to purchase this phone..

88. I WANT TO BUY THIS MOBILE..

89. Plzz tell me the process to purchase this phone Bell 251 via my email address plzzzzzz.

90. And also send me your phone no. At my email address if possible.

91. i want to buy this phone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

92. Hello sir
    I am really interested to buy this new cell 251
    please tell me how I can.

93. Gyan chandra says:

I want also purchase your phone freedom 251 please suggest me.
    how to buy phone and mode of payment online only or cash on delivery is available.

94. Sunil N. Sapariya says:

95. Raj Vishwakarma says:

hi…
    how to buy 499 rs smart phone…..
    just i want to buy

96. Sunil N. Sapariya says:

Heartly congratulations for launching the new freedom 251 phone.plz tell me the root of the purchase this phone nd send the mail , Thank you and once again congratulation

97. I also perches ringing bells freedom 251 smart phone so please inform me for how to perches It

98. I also perches ringing bells freedom 251 smart phone so please inform me for how to perches It.

99. These smart phone is so cheapest for other smart phone. I like for perches it. so kindly conform me how to perches it

100. I wish to conform buying a smart phone please conform me

101. i want also buy your phone freedom 251 please tell me. The phone how to purchase phone and mode of payment online only or cash on delivery is there?

102. rishi tiwari says:

hello sir,
    I WANT TO BUY FREEDOM 251 SMARTPHONE ARGENTLY,SO PLEASE MESSAGE OR CALL ME THAT HOW I PURCHASE AND PAY FOR THIS PHONE. NUMBER/9136587247.

103. Hello! Sir I want to buy this smartphone freedom 251 so tell how to buy please mail me.

[email protected]
    mob.9336465785

104. I want also purches your smartfon freedom 251 and 4g 101

105. Kishore Pandey says:

I want this ph…………….

106. Hello sir plzz inform plzz this phone plzz sir mujhe phone lena h

107. Naveen verma says:

108. md.firoz ansari says:

Hello i am really interested this phon

109. I want also purchase your phone freedom 251 please suggest me.

110. Ganesh Maity says:

I want this smart phone… Please dont ignore me… ph.no= 8336833601

111. ramesh marri says:

i want to buy this smart 101 phone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

112. Naveen koshta says:

I want to buy this phone becouse smart phone feature is too good and speacily very cheapiest phon.

Thanks

113. Naveen koshta says:

My mobile no – 9691377372

114. nagarjuna reddy says:

I want 4 smart phones sir pls mail or send msg

115. nagarjuna reddy says:

Hii sir i want buy 4 freedam samart phone pls my no.9731669940

116. I need to buy that mobile but how???? Plz do needful for me

117. congratulations and thankful to you.. I really want to purchase your company’s model name is Freedom 251. please ask me what is the process to get it as soon as possible.. I really thankful to u and and such a Make in india possible.

118. i want to buy Freedom 251 smartphone so please mail me how to purchase this phone. thank u.

119. sachin kumar says:

Hello sir 101I want samert pohan

120. I want mobile 251

121. i also want to purchase freedom251.
    plz send me detail how i buy this

122. Anshul sharma says:

I want some phones

123. Anshul sharma says:

I also want

124. Rishikesh yadav says:

i also want to purchase freedom251.
    plz send me detail how i buy this

125. problem to ordering in freedom 251 check out complete process and last date to book herefreedom 251 booking

126. subhash mn.9929034036 says:

Hi sir plz.call me I want smart phone .

127. I want to buy freedom 251 mobile for me plz send me details how to get it.

128. This mobile is very attractive, it is usefully to every one and affordable to all Indians.

129. Hello sir…

130. i want booking link for freedom 251

131. sir if your mobile phone is avalable in west-bengal plese inform me in my male id,tyank you.

132. sundram gupta says:

wow ye mobile mujhe bhi chahiye

133. Vandevi Bhoir says:

I want to buy the new smart phone of 499/-

134. I want to buy smartphone of Rs499 please send me link to buy the smartphone to my email.

135. Dinesh khamaru says:

Respected
    Sir
    I went to buy ringing bell 101 smartphone
    Please give me details how I bought this

136. Respected
    Sir
    I went to buy smart 101
    Ringing bell .please give me detail how I brought this phone online shipping site my contact no 91 8013867624